Your TOUR on your terms
For players with a larger golfing circle
to have your own private leaderboard
2022 Spring Season: April - June
You set the conditions of play for your Tour -
format, whether to play together or virtually,
prize pool, what goes to season pot, so on and so forth
Points are allocated for score on each
Birdie or better: 4 points
Par: 2 points
Bogey: 1 point
Double: 0 points
Triple or worse: -1 points
- Every Monday, 12^ random hole numbers are picked for the previous week.
- From your first round for the week, points made in those 12^ random holes multiplied by 1.5 gives the Peoria target.
- Playing target is based on your Handicap IndexTM or past points performance (quota*) and the chosen tees.
- Final target is the best of Peoria target and Playing target.
- Net score = Total points made on 18^ holes minus Final target.
- Leaderboards are based on Net score.
1:1 Matches Format
- Target is based on your past points performance - quota* and the chosen tees
- Match winner is determined based on Net points (points scored above target) target.
* Quota is reset every Monday to reflect player's best scoring ability week after week; It is increased by 1 for every 2 points scored above target and decreased by 1 for every 4 points scored below target.
^ For 9 hole scenario, it would be points from 6 random holes vs points from 9 holes.
Play atleast 5 rounds in season to be eligible for season points race; Leaderboards updated every Monday morning.
How are the earnings paid out?
Gift certificates for total earnings will be provided at the end of the season; redeemable on Proshop for gift cards and merchandise from local golf courses
What is the payout for the season?
As per the Tour settings.
What is your return policy?
Unfortunately, we are not able to refund season dues.